Makita JS1300 18 Ga. Straight Shear, 6.5 AMP, 0-2,500 RPM, Variable Speed
Makita owes its reputation for building outstanding quality power tools to the drive and determination for excellence that began over 85 years ago as a manufacturer of electric motors. In 1958, Makita introduced their first electric tool and today Makita is one of the world's largest power tool manufacturers.
Powerful 6.5 AMP motor for continuous use in 18 gauge mild steel and 20 gauge stainless.
Makita JS1300 18 Ga. Straight Shear, 6.5 AMP, 0-2,500 RPM, Variable Speed Features:
• Pistol grip design for comfort and convenience
• Shear head attachment rotates 360°
• Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
• Large variable speed trigger switch for controlled cutting speed
• Brushes are easily accessible for fast replacement
• Retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.